Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Getting Ready for PTC/User World Event 2010

Well, I'm getting ready to attend the big PTC/User conference in Orlando in a little more than a week. Last year's shindig was great, and I’m expecting this year’s will be even better.
One thing that really surprised me last year was the overall quality and attendance considering that the economy was in such shambles. I had expected a dialed-back version from previous years, but that was not the case. From the moment I arrived at the Shingle Creek Hotel I realized that it would be much more comfortable than the previous year in Long Beach CA. The Rosen Shingle Creek is one amazing place and the staff is great. Having been involved behind the scenes I can honestly say that they are top-notch.
So you should be getting very excited if you are fortunate enough to attending this year’s event.

No comments:

Post a Comment